February can be a long month in Oregon, but here are a bunch of activities to get you out of the house. Some will even keep you out of the weather! Support local theatre, local farmers, and the Community Cycling Center.
- February 24: Free Admission to Portland Art Museum | 5-8PM, Fourth Friday of Every Month
- Chinese New Year at the Lan Su Chinese Garden- Lantern Viewing February 5-6th.
- Winter Farmers Market at Shemanski Park: Saturdays, January 7 through February 25, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., SW Park Ave & SW Salmon St.
- Worst Day of the Year Ride: February 12th, 9am.
- Portland Center Stage: The North Plan, Shakespeare's Amazing Cymbeline, Red.