Drive for the Kids
For the Children's Cancer Association
Get behind the wheel and raise money for the CCA.
You're invited to join us for a fun day of racing while raising money for a great cause. Whether you fancy yourself the next Mario Andretti or just want to cruise around the beautiful park-like setting of Pat's Acres, come out and have a blast with your friends while raising money for the Children's Cancer Association! The race is a team event and open to everyone (ages 12 and above).
Form your team of 2-5 drivers by registering through the "form a team" page or submit your solo info and we will place you on a team.
If you're looking for that extra edge your team can rent a pro! Luke Selliken and Joey Wimsett, two of the best kart racers in America are available to run a 10 minute stint for a donation of $100. Plus they will provide your team with driving tips to make you faster!
The race will take place at historic Pat's Acres Racing Complex on July 12th starting at 9:30 AM. Each team is assigned one of Pat's Acres awesome rental karts with up to 12 teams competing at a time. During the hour long race, teams will swap out drivers, so everyone on the team gets their turn behind the wheel.
Each team and individual driver will have a fundraising page on the CCA's website. Share your page and encourage people to pledge for you. The winner of the event will be determined by their finishing place on track in conjunction with the amount of money raised.
Check out the cheat sheet below and we'll see you on the track!
- Each team registers online beforehand: www.CharityKartRacing.com
- Teams consist of 2-5 people
- Each team is assigned one kart
- Each race will last one hour, with up to twelve teams racing at a time
- Teams can swap their drivers as many times as they like during the race
- 90min blocks of race rounds will start at 9:30am until all the teams have raced
- The team that completes the most laps in combination with money raised will be the winner.
Trophies will be awarded for the following categories:
1. Fastest individual driver 2. Winning company team 3. Winning individual team
Don't forget you can rent a pro to increase your chances of winning!